For a first try in Photoshop, it may not be considered poor workmanship, but.. You a really good at drawing, make no mistake about that, but when it comes to the colouring work of this drawing.. it's horrible! I'm not a genious at art myself, but here are some advise..
- The anatomy is great, but the leg of the cat woman actually bends.
- The view point is too static (I have this prob. myself), try putting it behind the wolf.
- Photoshop filter effects is a "NO" thing.
- When you are colouring in Photoshop, use "layers". One layer for blue skin colour, another for the white, etc.
- The background colouring annoys me to death! Try paint something simpel with your average paintbrush and scan it, or just do does typical manga action lines. A plane background with a coloured panel horizontaly would also do the work.
Yeah, thanks for all the pointers Olecalfheim. I used the vantage point because i wanted both characters faces to show. Id have a problem putting any of them in the foreground facing away from the viewer...Im practicing more dynamic poses. I used layers. I had around 30 by the time i was finished.